Premium Devices must be hard coded onto the network for them to work properly. To add your Premium Device onto the network, please follow these steps:
1. Please go to: www.mywifihelp.com/submit-service-ticket/
2. Fill out the “Your Information” section.
3. Then select “My Premium Device” under “How can we help you? >> I need help with:”
4. Select “Add Premium Device” under “Would you like to Add or Remove Premium Device?”
5. You will need to select your device from the list. If it’s not listed, select Other (Please Specify).
6. You will need to enter the WiFi/Wireless MAC address of your device.
7. Submit the form. You will be notified when your device has been added onto the network.